Citizenship By Investment
in real estate
Direct and Lifetime
St Lucia Citizenship-by-investment is obtained through donation to the National Economic Fund or through investment in a government-approved real estate.
Benefits of Saint Lucia Citizenship
- Saint Lucia Citizenship can be obtained in 4 months.
- Citizenship in a British commonwealth country.
- Dual citizenship is permitted; there is no need to denounce current citizenship to obtain Saint Lucia Citizenship.
- Obtain visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including Schengen countries and the U.K.
- No physical residence requirements during or after the application process.
- No education requirements, interviews or tests.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Applicant and family enjoy second citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent.
- Applicant must hold a valid passport.
- Applicant must not hold a criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- The applicant must make the appropriate investment in a government-approved real estate development or through a donation to the National Economic Fund.
- Dependents below the age of 25 can be included with principal applicant and obtain citizenship.
- Parents and grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are above 65 years of age.
Anguilla Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Aruba Bahamas Barbados Bermuda Bonaire British Virgin Islands Belize Bolivia Chile Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Grenada Greenland Guadaloupe Guatemala Guyana Haiti Honduras Jamaica Martinique Montserrat Nicaragua Panama Peru Saba St. Barthelemy St. Eustatius St. Helena St. Martin St. Maarteen St Kitts & Nevis Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Suriname Turks & Caicos Trinidad & Tobago Venezuela
Albania Andorra Armenia Austria Belgium Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Germany Georgia Gibraltar Greece Holy See Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Kosovo Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Macedonia Moldova Monaco Montenegro
Botswana Cape Verde Comoros Djibouti Egypt Gambia Guinea-Bissau Kenya Lesotho Madagascar Mauritius Mozambique Reunion Senegal Seychelles Sierre Leone Somalia Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe
Fiji French Polynesia Kiribati Micronesia New Caledonia Niue Palau Pitcairn Islands Samoa Solomon Islands Timor-Leste Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Bangladesh Cambodia Hong Kong (SAR China) India Indonesia Iran Israel Jordan Laos Lebanon Malaysia Maldives Nepal Philippines Singapore South Korea Taiwan
Bahrain Gabon India Qatar Sri Lanka Uganda UAE
Timeline and Procedure
The Saint Lucia passport can be obtained in 4 to 6 months.
Alt air performs a preliminary background check. Once cleared, file preparation begins and required documents are collected. Advisory, governments and due diligence fees are paid.
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the CIU (Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit).
Investment is made in selected option, either real estate or contribution.