Saint Kitts & Nevis
Citizenship By Investment
in real estate
Direct and Lifetime
Otherwise known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis is a dual-island nation perched on the Caribbean. Both St Kitts and Nevis are charming islands; they share many of the same characteristics and yet differ in certain ways. St. Kitts, being the larger of the two, is an urban and bustling place, while Nevis is more a organic destination with plenty of invigorating and refreshing nature walks for outdoor enthusiasts.
From the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park to the Botanical Gardens of Nevis, South Friar’s Bay and the Nevis Heritage Trail, living in St Kitts and Nevis offers a plethora of unique and interesting activities to nourish the soul. Additionally, Saint Kitts and Nevis Passports allows the freedom to travel to over 155 countries worldwide including the United Kingdom and Schengen nations without the hassle of applying for visas, making this a particularly lucrative option for businesspeople. Furthermore, citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis can also look forward to the absence of income or wealth taxes, beneficial from both a personal and corporate perspective.
The St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program was established in 1984, making it the longest-established economic citizenship program worldwide. The country grants second passports to investors within six months through investment made either in government-approved real estate or through a contributions to the Sustainable Growth Fund.
Benefits of Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Passport obtained within 6 months.
- Citizenship in a British Commonwealth country.
- Dual citizenship is permitted; there is no need to denounce other citizenship when obtaining your Saint Kitts Citizenship.
- Obtain visa-free travel to more than 150 countries, including Schengen countries, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- No physical residence requirements in Saint Kitts during or after the application procedure.
- No education requirements, interviews or tests.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Applicant and his family enjoy full citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent.
- Return on investment: the real estate option allows investors to collect income from their property.
The regulations regarding citizenship-by-investment in St. Kitts & Nevis are contained in the Saint Christopher and Nevis Citizenship By Investment Regulations in Part II, Section 3 (5) of the Citizenship Act, 1984. These provisions allow the government to operate a program under which citizenship is granted to persons who qualify under criteria set by cabinet decision.
- The applicant must hold a valid passport.
- The applicant must not hold criminal record
- The applicant must complete a medical examination.
- The applicant must provide documents supporting the source and the origin of the declared funds for investment.
- The applicant must make the appropriate investment .
- Dependents now include children up to the age of 30 who have a dependency relationship (financial or otherwise) to the parents.
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are above 55 years of age, living with the principal applicant, and can prove financial dependency on the principal applicant.
Anguilla Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Aruba Bahamas Barbados Belize Bermuda Bolivia Brazil British Virgin Islands Canada Cayman Islands Chile Colombia Costa Rica Curacao Dominica Dominican Republic Dutch Caribbean Ecuador El Salvador Falkland Islands French Guiana Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Haiti Honduras Jamaica Martinique Mexico Montserrat Nicaragua Panama Paraguay Peru St Barthélemy St Kitts & Nevis St Lucia St Maarten St Martin St Pierre & Miquelon St Vincent Trinidad & Tobago Turks & Caicos Uruguay Venezuela
Albania Andorra Austria Belgium Bosnia & Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Germany Greece Guernsey Hungary Iceland Ireland Isle of Man Italy Jersey Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Vatican City Africa Botswana Comoros Djibouti Egypt Gambia Kenya Lesotho Madagascar Mauritius Mayotte Morocco Mozambique Reunion Bulgaria St Helena Seychelles South Africa Swaziland Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe
Botswana Comoros Djibouti Egypt Gambia Kenya Lesotho Madagascar Mauritius Mayotte Morocco Mozambique Reunion Bulgaria St Helena Seychelles South Africa Swaziland Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe
Australia Cook Islands Micronesia Fiji French Polynesia Kiribati Marshall Islands Nauru New Caledonia New Zealand Niue Palau Papua New Guinea Samoa Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu Wallis & Futuna
Armenia Bangladesh Brunei Cambodia Darussalam Georgia Hong Kong Indonesia Iraq Israel Japan Jordan Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Macau Malaysia Maldives Nepal Oman Philippines Singapore South Korea Sri Lanka Taiwan Timor Leste
Timeline and Procedure
The Saint Kitts and Nevis passport can be obtained in 4 to 6 months. Investors can
opt for the fast track option and obtain the Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship within 60 days.
Alt group performs a preliminary background check. Once cleared,
file preparation begins and required documents are collected.
Advisory, governments and due diligence fees are paid.
File is submitted
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the CIU
(Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit).
Investment is made in selected option.