An Eastern-European nation steeped in rich culture and history, Moldova is among the most breathtakingly beautiful nations in Europe. Its landscapes feature varied terrains that span forests, rocky hills and vineyards, all of which offer spectacular experiences to nature lovers, while its cities offer a combination of Soviet, Ottoman and rustic architecture that lend the country a character uniquely its own.
While Moldova is still actively pursing EU membership, it has a long-term agreement with the EU that provides many of the economic and trade benefits of membership. In the Moldova Citizenship by Investment program, an applicant may benefit from visa free travel to over 120 countries including Russia and Turkey. Its economy is continually growing, with one of the most active service sectors in the continent and with a progressive legislative environment that is conducive to foreign investments. This makes Moldova one of the more convenient and promising choices for a second citizenship.
Moldova citizenship by investment requirements include the investment and contribution to the Public Investment Fund (PIF).
Benefits of Moldova Citizenship
- Moldova passport obtained within 3 months
- A lifetime second citizenship from state that has an association agreement with the EU and is a candidate country for EU membership
- Molodva Passports allows visa free travel to over 122 countries around the world, including Schengen states, Russia and Tukey
- No double taxation for residents living and making an income outside of the country
- Moldova citizenship can be passed on to future generations
- The main applicant must be above the age of 18 years
- The applicant must hold a valid passport
- The applicant must not hold criminal record
- The applicant must make the appropriate contribution
- Dependents now include children up to the age of 29 who have a dependency relationship (financial or otherwise) to the parents
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are above 55 years of age
Antigua & Barbuda
St. Kitts and Nevis
and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Marshal Islands Fiji Micronesia Palau Samoa Timor-Leste Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu
Sri Lanka< Tajikistan
Sao Tome and Principe
*Visa on Arrival *Visa on Arrival
Timeline and Procedure
Moldova passport can be obtained in 3 months.
Alt group performs a preliminary background check. Once cleared, file preparation begins and required documents are collected. Advisory, governments and due diligence fees are paid.
File is submitted
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the Secretariat of the Commission
Financial Contribution is made to the government
Applicant is invited to provide required biometrics and swear oath of allegiance.