Investment & GOV
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to enjoy the stability and higher quality of life in Europe? Malta can be your gateway to an urban, island lifestyle within the European Union. With low crime rates, world-class education and healthcare, Malta Residency by Investment program has become a popular choice for many investors seeking to secure their future and that of their children. Through an investment scheme that offers the option of purchasing or renting real estate in Malta, donating to the Maltese government, or purchasing government bonds, Malta’s Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP) can be completed in less than one year.
Benefits of Malta Residecy
- Malta PR by investment Program requires a one-time investment and does not need to be renewed yearly
- Once a Malta permanent residency is obtained, applicant can travel freely to all European countries within the Schengen area
- Malta PR holders have the option to apply for a work permit anywhere in the Schengen area
- No need to live in Malta to maintain Maltese residency
- Enjoy high standards of living for yourself and your family
- No tax on overseas income
- Applicant may resell the property after 5 years of possessing it.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant should have an annual income of €100,000 or capital assets of €500,000
- An applicant should make the appropriate investment in Real Estate (whether purchase or rent), government bonds and donation
- Applicant must keep real estate and bonds for 5 years
- Children aged 26 and under are allowed to apply with the main applicant
- All applicants must pass a strict due diligence, after which only highly respectable clients are admitted to the program
VISA FREE TRAVEL
Travel Freely within the Schengen zone.
Timeline and Procedure
Obtain Malta Permanent Residency within 6 months.
Alt air performs a preliminary check. A scanned passport copy is sent to the legal team in Malta for pre-approval. File preparation begins and required documents are collected Advisory fees and application fees are paid. Initial fee of €5,500 from government contribution will be due.
Due diligence process will take place, followed by the decision to grant Malta permanent residency for main applicant and dependents.
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the CIU (Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit).
Investment is made in selected option.