Citizenship By Investment
in real estate
US E2 visa
Direct and Lifetime
Grenada, an island well known for its silky stretches of white-sand beaches, is located in the Atlantic Ocean in the Caribbean. Like other Caribbean countries, Grenada is made up of expansive, picturesque landscapes that offer lush and fertile forests and crystal-clear shores. Commonly known as the “Island of Spice,” it has become a great destination for a relaxing getaway.
The Grenada citizenship-by-investment program was launched in 2013, and Grenada became the only Caribbean citizenship by investment program to offer visa-free travel into China. Furthermore, it is the only citizenship-by-investment program which holds an E-2 Investor Visa treaty with the US, allowing Grenada passport holders the opportunity to enter and work in the US. Moreover, Grenada Citizenship by Investment program permits Iranian nationals to apply
The economic citizenship program allows applicants to obtain a second passport within 4 to 6 months. Applicants can qualify for Grenada passport by making a non-refundable contribution to the National Transformation Fund or by investing in Grenada government-approved real estate.
Benefits of Grenada Citizenship
- Grenada Passport obtained in 4 to 6 months.
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship when obtaining Grenada Citizenship.
- Applicant does not need to visit Grenada at any time during the application process or after becoming a Grenada citizen.
- Grenada passport holders enjoy visa-free travel to over 130 countries worldwide.
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Applicants can include dependent children under 25 years.
- Applicants can include parents or grandparents over 65 years.
- USA E-2 visa program allows investors to establish a business and live in the United States.
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination and have no criminal record.
- The applicant must make the appropriate investment.
- If a real-estate investment is made, the applicant must hold such investment for 4 years.
- Dependents can be included in the application. Children aged 18 – 26 years may be considered dependents provided they are studying full time and are fully dependent on the main applicant.
- Applicant can include dependent parents above 65 years.
Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Aruba Bahamas Barbados Belize Bermuda Bolivia Bonaire Brazil British Virgin Islands Cayman Islands Chile Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Curacao Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Falkland Islands Grenada Guadeloupe Guyana Haiti Jamaica Martinique Montserrat Nicaragua Panama Peru Saba Saint Barthelemy Saint Eustatius Saint Kitts & Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Maarten Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Suriname Trinidad and Tobago Turks and Caicos Islands Uruguay Venezuel
Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Guernsey Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Jersey Kosovo Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Monaco Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom Vatican City
Cook Islands Fiji Micronesia Kiribati Nauru Niue Palau Pitcairn Islands Samoa Solomon Islands Tuvalu Vanuatu
Armenia Bangladesh* Brunei Cambodia China Darussalam Hong Kong* Indonesia Iran Israel Jordan Laos Macau Malaysia Maldives Nepal Palestinian Territories Philippines Singapore South Korea
Australia Bahrain Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast) Gabon India Kenya Rwanda Sao Tome and Principe Senegal Sri Lanka Turkey Timor-Leste Turkey
Ascension Botswana Cape Verde Central African Republic Egypt Gambia Ghana Kenya Lesotho Madagascar Malawi Mauritius Mozambique Namibia Rwanda Saint Helena Seychelles* Swaziland Tanzania Togo Tristan da Cunha Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe
Timeline and Procedure
The Malta Citizenship can be obtained in 6 to 8 months.
Alt air performs a preliminary background check. Once cleared, file preparation begins and required documents are collected. Advisory, governments and due diligence fees are paid.
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the CIU (Government’s Citizenship-by Investment Unit).
Investment is made in selected option, either real estate or contribution.