frequently asked questions
No. All the second citizenship programs offered at Alt group do not require clients to denounce their existing citizenships and allow for dual-citizenship.
No. Once you obtain a citizenship, it is yours for life and cannot be revoked.
Through the programs offered by Alt group, you can obtain citizenship to European countries and Commonwealth Caribbean countries in as little as 3 to 6 months.
There are often two investment paths of choice depending on the program offered by each country: an applicant may opt to contribute to a designated government fund, or instead become eligible through investment in real estate. Citizenship can be obtained starting at USD 100,000 through the contribution path. The number of family members applying will also play a factor in the overall cost.
There are a variety of geopolitical, economic and convenience benefits to obtaining a second citizenship. These include:
- Ease of travel to and freedom of movement in over 130 countries worldwide
- A citizenship that can be passed on to generations
- Visa-free access to Europe and Schengen countries
- A streamlined application process that takes as little as 3 to 6 months
- A lifetime citizenship that can be passed on down through generations
- Protection from geopolitical and economic instabilities
- Various tax advantages in many of the countries offering second citizenship programs, including the absence of personal income tax, inheritance tax and taxes on gains
- The ability to open bank accounts and freely register your business abroad, allowing you to take your business globally
- Freedom to purchase assets worldwide
- Access high standard education, healthcare and living for all family members
No. Citizenship-by-investment does not require applicants to reside in a country to obtain citizenship.
It is required by the Citizenship-By-Investment Unit to apply through a government-approved firm like Alt group Citizenship & Residency, which is a licensed firm that has been offering citizenship since 2015, immigration and residency services. Get in touch with one our expert advisors today.
It is often required of an applicant to purchase a real estate property in the country of choice. The process for obtaining permanent residency in Europe usually takes 3 to 6 months.
There are a number of European countries that offer citizenship-by-investment, including Malta, Cyprus, Turkey, Montenegro and Moldova. Get in touch with one of our expert advisors to learn more.
This really depends on the your individual needs and those of your family, as both types of programs offer unique benefits and have specific conditions. Luckily, our team of experts are always available to help you make the best decision for yourself and your family. Get in touch with us for a free consultation to learn about the many benefits and opportunities.