Citizenship by investment
in real estate
US E2 visa
Direct and Lifetime
The island of Dominica gained its independence in 1978 but remains today a part of the British Commonwealth. This beautiful island is well known for its lush national parks, rainforests and rare natural beauties. Dominica’s economy is based on two main drivers: exports of agricultural goods such as coffee beans, cocoa, bananas and tropical fruits, and tourism.
Dominica citizenship by investment program or Dominica’s economic citizenship program was established in 1993. The country grants full citizenship to investors within 4 to 6 months. Dominica’s citizenship is guaranteed for a lifetime and can be passed on to generations.
Applicants can apply for Dominica’s passport and citizenship by donating a non-refundable contribution to the Government Fund or by investing in a Dominica real estate project.
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship
- Citizenship in a British Commonwealth country
- Dual citizenship is permitted; there is no need to denounce other citizenship when obtaining Dominica Citizenship
- No residency in Dominica conditions are required
- Naturalized Dominica citizens have the same rights as native citizens
- The investment amount is very low in comparison to other citizenship by investment programs
- Inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 30
- No education or management experience required
- Dominica Passports allows visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including the UK and Schengen countries
- No taxes for non-residents, and no taxes on capital gains, gifts or inheritance.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age
- The applicant and his family must have no criminal records
- The applicant and his family must be in good health
- The applicant must make the government approved non-refundable investment
- The applicant must pay all application and governmental fees
Antigua & Barbuda
St. Kitts and Nevis
and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Marshal Islands Fiji Micronesia Palau Samoa Timor-Leste Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu
Sri Lanka< Tajikistan
Sao Tome and Principe
*Visa on Arrival *Visa on Arrival
Timeline and Procedure
The Dominica passport can be obtained in 4 to 6 months.
Alt group performs a preliminary background check. Once cleared,
file preparation begins and required documents are collected.
Advisory, governments and due diligence fees are paid.
File is submitted
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the CIU (Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit).
Investment is made in selected option, either real estate or donation.