Antigua & Barbuda
Citizenship By Investment
in real estate
US E2 visa
Direct and Lifetime
Antigua and Barbuda is an island nation well known for its reef-lined beaches, calm and rich sceneries, and beautiful lush forests. Located in the Caribbean, Antigua and Barbuda is a short, three-hour flight from Miami, Florida.
The Antigua and Barbuda citizenship-by-investment program was launched in 2014. Although fairly new compared to other Caribbean Citizenship by Investment programs, the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program has gained a solid reputation amongst citizenship-by-investment programs. The economic citizenship program allows applicants to obtain a second citizenship within 4 to 6 months. Holders of the Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa-free travel to over 130 countries, including Schengen countries and the UK.
Applicants can apply for Antigua’s passport through investment by making a non-refundable contribution to the National Development Fund or by investing in government-approved real estate.
Benefits of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship
- Citizenship in a British Commonwealth country
- Antigua and Barbuda Passport obtained within 4 to 6 months
- Antigua and Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship when obtaining Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
- Antigua and Barbuda Passport holders enjoy visa-free travel to over 135 countries worldwide including Schengen countries and the UK
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning
- Applicants can include dependent children under 28 years
- Applicants can include parents or grandparents over 58 years
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- Applicants must spend 5 days within Antigua and Barbuda in the 5 years following citizenship issuance.
- The applicant must pay all application and governmental fees.
- The applicant must make the appropriate investments.
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts & Nevis
Saint Pierre & Miquelon
Saint Vincent &
Turks & Caicos
Akrotiri and Dhekelia
British Virgin Islands
Isle of Man
Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Sao Tome and Principe
*Visa on Arrival
Timeline and Procedure
The Antigua & Barbuda passport can be obtained in 4 to 6 months.
Alt air performs a preliminary background check. Once cleared, file preparation begins and required documents are collected. Advisory, governments and due diligence fees are paid.
Issuance of “Approved in Principal” letter by the CIU (Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit).
Investment is made in selected option, either real estate or contribution.